Peace from Within

sâmbătă, mai 30, 2009

Forest Tranquility

Brilliant Greens and Deep Reds -  This picture shows off the forest during a spring time storm.

I desire to be in the forest
A place that’s so serene and tranquil
To be Alone with Mother Nature
To observe the Maker of our world

I long to be in the forest
Gathering new energy from the wilderness
Rejuvenating my anguished heart
Letting my soul soar in the lofty tangerine sky like an eagle
~
I wish to be in the presence of Mother Earth
Hearing her gentle voice calling me
Hearing the call of the majestic eagle
Listening to the "ancient ones"whispering in the breeze
~
I’m in the solace of the colorful forest
Beneath the canopy of a picturesque sky
Where my heart and soul are at peace
And my spirit can soar the mountaintops with an eagle

Euphorbia with Light Green Blooms

I wish u a tranquil weekend, peace & light in your soul-heart.

Hugs,
Shanti

Niciun comentariu: