Peace from Within

sâmbătă, februarie 06, 2010

Light a candle by J

Beautiful Face in the candle light


light a candle,
see it glow,
watch it dance,
when you feel low,
think of me,
think of light,
I'll always be here,
day or night,
a candle flickers,
out of sight,
but in your heart,
I still burn bright,
think not of sadness,
that I'm not near,
think of gladness,
and joyous cheer,
I have not left,
I am not gone,
I'm here to stay
my little one,
so when you light a candle
and you see it glow
and you watch it dance
in your heart you'll know
that I would never leave you
even when you feel so blue
I'm sitting up here with the Lord
and now watching over you.


A warm weekend for u. :)

A big warm hug - I'm still frozen :(( Shanti

2 comentarii:

Phivos Nicolaides spunea...

I keep the love and I leave you the tears. How's that?:) Hugs.

Shanti spunea...

where u read that? ?????

:))