Peace from Within

marți, iulie 07, 2009

Affirmations work very well for me in a short period of time



I remember to say my affirmations at my appointed times
I catch negative thoughts and turn them into affirmations
My heart and feelings belong to me
I am worthy
I deserve total freedom and prosperity
I attract all good things unto me
I deserve to fulfill my life purpose
I am fit and healthy
I perform very well on 6-8 hours of sleep a night
I deserve to be free from guilt
I deserve to be free from shame
I deserve to be free from fear
I deserve to discover who I am and why I'm here
I am worthy of all that is good and joyous
I deserve the best of everything
I deserve all the good that comes to me and through me
Giggling is good for me, so I giggle often
I am capable of doing all that I choose in this life
I am important
I am fulfilling my life's work
It's okay to pamper myself
I have faith in myself
I have faith in my abilities
I am a calm and stable influence to those around me
I discover more of my abilities every day

Un comentariu:

Shanti spunea...

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched but are felt in the heart. — Hellen Keller