Peace from Within

vineri, iunie 12, 2009

My wishes for u...

Fruit-001

Table-001

Tranquility
© By Allouri Schneider

Think of a day when we all will see,
When the world will unite and we will be free.
Show all compassion and you will see,
That everything must come back as three.
Once you open your heart to the world,
you will realize that we can be free.
Do what you feel is right,
And embrace love and peace with all your might.

Buda-002

1300-Fireplace-001

I wish u a tranquil weekend, full of joy & love.
Hugs,
Shanti

2 comentarii:

shadow spunea...

Hello, I have visited your interesting blog,come and get you advertising on my blog.
Put your link in comments,or in followers,on my blog pass visitors from other countries.
Hello http://car-in-dream.blogspot.com/

Shanti spunea...

@ shadow

ty for your invitation. I have no a BMW but it is a great car.