Peace from Within

marți, august 18, 2009

I am more than a friend

The hardest thing is to get over what cupid didn’t bring
His arrow missed your hear but struck mine
How I wish his arrow true did sing
And undo this undeserving crime

Drink

Now one is in love and the other is not
I wish no other to be like me
So I’ve aimed my arrow and drawn it taught
To end this life of misery


Where Cupid faltered I will succeed
An arrow of love aimed straight and true
In hope that I will soon be freed
From a life of being in love with you

Lips

There is only one way to change the way I feel
The arrow flies from my bow of love
Sent to show I am for real
It cuts the air like a flying dove


Just as the arrow is about to land
I close my eyes in fear of a miss
And when I peek through my hand
And through my fingers you plant your kiss

Leg

My love soars higher than eagle’s wings
Finally I am more than a friend
And as the clouds open and the angels sing
I lean over to kiss you again


Have a lovely week day
best for the best
with love
Shanti

Niciun comentariu: