Peace from Within

miercuri, august 19, 2009

Sweet Muse by John Najjar


Thank you; you are sun. My heart is singing.
You are the sun, I am a candle.
My words are mere shadows compared to your beauty. I bow low to your beauty, for how can a candle be compared to the sun. Today I dance in joy. Thank you, sweet Muse, with love and light, I hope to return what you have given me.


John
Mike Oldfield - Muse

Sweet Muse
For Shanti, The Sun

Delicate and soft,
Sweet Muse,

your song holds me so close,

two hearts beast to breast,

beat as one.

Apart always together,

Together always apart.

sweet moonlight, soft starlight,
You summarizer,
so beautiful
Sweet delicate Muse.

Sweet Muse your song hints of paradise,
A play beyond being a man,
a woman,
a silent space,

tender as moonlight it touches the face of a pond.
Angel, sweet Muse

tell me of this wonderful place,
this heart felt tender lace,
more.

Niciun comentariu: